Thursday, September 3, 2009

Steelers Game

Downtown Pittsburgh

Dear Family and Friends,
I just got back from a vacation in Pittsburgh. It was a very exciting trip! The temperature their was in the 60's and 70's while, here in Texas it was in the 90's.
It was fun being some where different. Steeler fans were everywhere! My husband and I felt like we fit in! LOL! It is steeler nation! It is expected of you to support the steelers by wearing the apparel. When my husband and I wear our apparel around home we get a lot more response because you defiantly don't see other steeler fans that often.
We couldn't have made the road trip without the TOM -TOM! It is worth investing in one! My mom let me borrow hers. I am going to invest in one! It saved our marriage! LOL ! I couldn't be blamed if we got lost! We did get lost one time coming into Pittsburgh because TOM-TOM couldn't locate the street of our hotel. We ended up going through a bad part of town late at night. That was scary! Thankfully the hotel was by the airport so, we just entered in airport.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you guys got away! You deserved it! I know what you mean about the Tom-Tom. We don't have one, but we had a navigation thing on our phone and once we stayed at a hotel a long time ago and it was inside the airport and it couldnt tell us how to get there so we drove around for like 30 minutes.....frustrating! They must have a universal, I-don't-know-how-to-get-you-the-heck-in-or-out-of-there-so-you're-screwed, thing goning on! LOL. But I'm glad you got to partake in a beautiful early fall weather while everyone else was sweating walking to their car! LOL :) Beautiful pictures, looks like it was so much fun! Awesome vacation trip!!!

    ReplyDelete