Monday, August 10, 2009

Hillbilly Spaghetti Pie






This one of my favorite websites!! Just makes you want to bake and cook!!http://www.sugarpiefarmhouse.com/



This is where I found my recipe for this week! "Hillbilly Spagetti Pie". It was very easy to make!! I look for recipes that are easy and fast to make!
mmmmm.............so good!! My first bite I was saying, OOh-lala..........
My husband said, It was very flavorful and very good!! He usually does not eat red sauce pastas.
By the way this is a very filling meal. I had one serving and I was full!! LOL
Bon Appetit!!



5 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! you did a great job on the blog layout! The food looks delicious! I am a big fan of your ideas!! Love, Mom! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite cook that i watch for now is Sandra Lee :). She is semi-homemade. Then i like the mavens on homemade simple. But i really do like your blog!! Love Mom again! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! love your songs! you really did a great job on your blog! Love your recipes! Love Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh YUM. Can you come cook at my house?? I can't cook as good as you. :(

    ReplyDelete